Replacement Spiral Balance or Shoe

A landlord from Miami, Florida says:
I cannot find the exact shoe on your website. Is there an alternative to this part. Please see attached picture of shoe.

User submitted photos of a window balance.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Hello again, Rick. Are you just looking for the shoe, or are you interested in replacing the entire balance? The shoe looks somewhat like our 17-059, which is used on V.E. Andersen windows. See what you think. If you need to replace the balance, I will need the length of its outer tube in order to find a good match.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)