Replacement Spring lock - TRACO

A home owner from Jersey City says:
Hi - One of my TRACO Windows's spring lock has broken. I have attached the picture. Please let me know if you would have a replacement?

I also have the spring cover(looks like a PVC pipe) which has also broken a bit. I have attached a picture of that as well and also a picture of my window if that helps. Please let me know if both the pipe and spring lock is available?

Thanks
Binit
User submitted photos of window hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Hello! Your Traco pivot bar resembles our 26-201. The PVC tube you refer to is a spiral balance, however yours appears to be a special type of commercial spriral balance. The cover cannot be replaced by itself, you will need a new one. We can help, but it will have to be custom made. To begin, we will need the length of the tube (just the tube) and the stamp number printed on it. I would also like to know how many you need.
Thanks Paul!! Yes pivot bar looks the same. Would like to order 4 pieces.

Attaching the picture of the stamp on the tube. Length is 38". Will need 2-4 pieces of that. How much would it be per piece?

Also would I have to order separately or can order both together? And how should I order?
User submitted a photo of a window balance.
Thanks Paul! I would need 4 of the Pivot Bars.

I would need 2-4 of the Spiral Balances. It's length is 38" and I have attached the picture of the stamp in it as well. Pls let me know the price of each? Also should I place order for Pivot Bars together with this or should I separately do that from your website?

Please let me know.. thanks
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thank you! The stamp is helpful, though I'm having trouble making out the weight. Can you confirm what it reads? Alternatively, you can tell us the weight of the sash. Once I have that I will send you a price quote.
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace a tilt window spiral balance.
How to replace a tilt window spiral balance.
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to adjust a spiral balance on a tilt window
How to adjust a spiral balance on a tilt window
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.