Replacement Top Sash Guide

A handy person from Columbus, Ohio says:
Cannot find any manufacturer info for original aluminum double-paned windows in a house built in 1989. Have several windows with broken top sash guides, looking for replacements.

Specs as I measure them are; overall height: 15/16", top cap width: 13/16", top cap length: 1-1/16", bottom tang width: 1/2", screw holes are 3/8" from top.

Sash springs are embossed with number '2930'.

Any help is appreciated
User submitted photos of a top sash guide.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
This is an old Capitol window that has been discontinued for some time. The only replacement part we have for it is our 18-069. See what you think.
A quick learner from Columbus, Ohio says:
Paul - the top sash guide 18-069 looks like it will work. I went ahead and ordered a number of them to replace both the defective parts and have some as spares. Thanks for your help!
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Great, thanks for the order! Let me know how they work out.
How to Repair a Jammed Window
How to Repair a Jammed Window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Top Sash Guide [1080p]
How to Replace a Top Sash Guide [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.