Replacement Track

A home owner from Fenton, Missouri says:
I'm not able to tell what track I should purchase for my metal bi-fold doors. My doors are from the early to mid 70's. Our whole house has them but the one in the family room was replaced with wooden 6 panels (junk). The previous owner left the old doors in the basement thankfully. I am able to find all the replacement hardware but unsure which track to buy. At first I thought it was 21-452 but I saw a previous posted question with similar doors and 21-401 was suggested. I have restored all the other ones in the house as seen in the picture.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_4882.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_4883.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_4884.jpg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

I can understand the confusion. When recommending replacement bifold door tracks, it ultimately comes down to seeing what type of pins you're currently using with these tracks. We will need to see some photos of your pins before we can go any further. Thank you. 

This is the hardware off one side of doors. If you could confirm these part numbers as well it would be greatly appreciated.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named BF463DFF-03FC-40BB-8ACF-1FF512D34987.jpeg
Any update on this? I'd like to order right away.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Thank you for your continued patience with us. We recognize your bi-fold door pins that are used by Slimfold company. In your photo you show two pins very similar to our 21-007, and one 21-001 bottom adjusting pin. The other pin is used for the top pivot that the company now uses our 21-007 pin as a replacement. So for each door you would need three 21-007 and one 21-001 pin. The tracks would be our 21-401 through 21-404 depending on the width of your door opening. Look over all the parts mentioned and get back to us with your thoughts. 

How to Install Bi-Fold Closet Door Pins
How to Install Bi-Fold Closet Door Pins
VIDEO
WATCH >
Bi-fold Door Repairs
Bi-fold Door Repairs
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.