Replacement Weather Stripping

A home owner from Southern Calkifornia says:
Gents: I am sending you the attached images in hopes that you can confirm that the weather stripping that goes on the operating casement window is #55-106 and that the bubble weather stripping that goes on the actual window frame is #58-055. Do I also understand that 55-106 is only available in white and beige and that the 55-055 is available in white and bronze?
Thanks for the help.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named WIN_20190810_11_35_27_Pro.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named WIN_20190810_11_36_33_Pro.jpg
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Greetings from Swisco.com. We do not offer an exact match, however, we believe our 58-055 bubble seal with angled base may work. This is only available in white and bronze. Take a look and see what you think.

Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

At first glance, your part does show some resemblances to our 55-106. This is available in 3' lengths and for the 6' length is the 55-106-6. These are available only in the colors you see on the product page. You will need to compare your measurements with ours to see if this will work for you.

A home owner from Southern Calkifornia says:
Thanks for the information, it looks like 58-055 should work.It appears I did not attach the images regarding the leaf weather stripping on the window itself. Do you think 55-106 is a match What lengths and colors is it available in.

Thank you
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named WIN_20190810_12_19_20_Pro.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named WIN_20190810_12_20_05_Pro.jpg
Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.