Replacement Weep Hole Covers

A home owner from Galt, California says:

Hi, We need to replace our weep hole covers but I'm not sure what to replace them with. There aren't any names, numbers or markings found on the existing covers, however I'm uploading five pictures for comparison that I hope can be of help. We would be replacing 17 (seventeen) covers.

Thank you

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 0116201554a-1_resized.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 0116201555b-1_resized.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 0116201555d-1_resized.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 0316201430-1_resized.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 0316201434-1_resized.jpg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Your weep hole covers shows similarities to our 26-348. Look over our measurements listed and see if this would make a good substitute for you.

A home owner from California says:
Thank you for your response. It looks like the part that is 26-348 would be too large from tab to tab. I think it would need to be more like 1 and 5/16th of an inch. I'm uploading another photo for a better view.
Thank you
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named weep hole cover 2.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hey there, I think I can help. We don't have a weep hole that will fit in that specific hole but we do sell the 26-186. This is nice because it's made to be on the long side. You can then drill two holes for those pegs on either side of the old hole and then plug our new part in place. Would that work for you?

How to install a weep hole cover
How to install a weep hole cover
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.