Replacement Window Balance

A quick learner from Arizona says:
Hello,

I'm looking to replace two balances on a non-tilting window.

Length wise, the metal part of the old balance measures 34inches.

I'm not sure which part of the balance to measure for width - so I included two pictures. What appears to be the back (the part opposite where the pulley and spring would be located measures 1/2 inch.

The metal part of the balance is stamped "3330 B.S.I. RD"

As for the manufacturer of the window, its very difficult to tell as the sticker in the window is damaged and faded. It appears to say
CODE: ALE(TX)
PRODUCT: 3710/3710F

After some searching on Google it seems it could be made by Alenco Windows in Texas but I'm not 100% sure if that was the case. I do know the house was constructed in 2006
User submitted photos of a window balance.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Hello! Based on your pictures, I would recommend our S385-34 channel balance. I would also recommend the 3330 option, of course. Review this hardware and see if you agree.
A quick learner from Arizona says:
Hello! Thanks for the reply. My only concern is that the bottom shoe on the old one I have (pictured above on the right) doesn't have the side "wings" that the one you linked to seems to have. Should it still be ok?
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Oh, you're right! I'm sorry, I didn't notice that. See our S395-24, instead. This has a winged top and non-winged bottom.
How to Replace a Non-Tilt Channel Balance
How to Replace a Non-Tilt Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Repair a Jammed Window
How to Repair a Jammed Window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
GUIDE
READ >
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.