Replacement Window Balance/Channel

A home owner from USA says:
Hello Swisco,

I need a replacement for my window channel balance. The only identification is shown in the first photo and says: 32 5 ET CMC 2. The length of the metal is 33inches. The window is a vertical sliding non-tilt window. Please let me know which product this is.

Thank you,

User submitted photos of a window balance.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Hello, Vivian. Check out our S385-33 channel balance. This looks like a close match to your pictures. I would also recommend our 3250 option.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)