Replacement Window Latch

A home owner from Washington says:
I'm looking for replacement window latches, "Care-Free" is cast into the existing latch. The window is a horizontal sliding window, with the keeper mounted 90 degrees to the latch, so the keeper needs to have the "cut-away" for the latch to rotate and engage. The screws are 2 1/4 inches apart. I've been unable to locate this, do you have any? While I'd like to buy new sets (latch & keeper), what I really need the latch. Some latches look close, but I need to know that the latch will engage my keeper properly, or come with a keeper that works at 90 degrees. Thanks!!!
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20220425_100842.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20220425_103042.jpg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

We don't carry exact replacements for the parts shown in your photos but take a look at the dimensions shown on the 90-136 keeper and 90-180 sash lock to see how they compare to your original hardware. Thanks for posting! 

A home owner from Washington says:
Thanks! I appreciate the help. I order 1 each of 90-180 (the one you suggested) and 90-009 (looks similar to one the prior owner used as a replacement). If either works, I'll order additional. Andy
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.