Replacement Window Lock

A quick learner from Virginia says:
I am in need of replacement window locks. One completely broke-off and the other is cracking as can be seen in one of the pictures. These are on 9555 Series Windows by MI Home Products installed in 2005, which they no longer carry. Please let me know if you need additional information, and thank you for your assistance in finding the right part.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_8010.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_8011.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_8012.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_8015.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_8016.jpg
Additional picture.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_7968.jpg
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hi there!

Could you let us know the installation hole center spacing for your sash lock and keeper? That'll help us narrow down some of your options.

Thank you! 

Hi Emily!

I added some more pictures with measurements. Hope it helps.

Thank you!
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_8064.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_8065.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_8066.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_8067.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_8068.jpg
Profile picture of Emily

I'm afraid I can't make out the measurements. Often times a picture of the tape measure isn't enough when it comes to identifying parts. Could you write out your installation hole center spacing?   

The center measurement from hole to hole is 2 1/4 "
Profile picture of Emily

Take a look at our 90-308 and 90-309 sash locks. Carefully look over our dimensions and compare them to your current hardware to see if this matches up for what you need. 

90-308 dimensions
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.