Replacement Window Locks for Pella(Vinyl on Wood circa 1981)Oriel TILT Window

A quick learner from Port Jefferson says:
To whom it May Concern: I am searching for 4Ea replacement window sash
locks..they are 1 3/4 inches
wide and are RECESSED into the frame of the window. They have the name
Pella on the piece you use to
open the lock. Could you send me pictures and prices on anything you
have like that.. The color I have is a bronzy gold color.

Thanks
Deb
A handy person from Port Jefferson Station NY says:
Hi Again..Thanks to you I know have a part number for the lock& strike sweep lock for a double hung window in copperite part # 9040041..however the used ones state that the product is discontinued.. It goes to say that the replacement # is 9040005. are they available in the copperite color and how much would you charge for 4 each. Thx Deb
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting, Deb. I wasn't able to match those numbers up to anything, but based on your description I think you might have our 90-243. Could this be what you're looking for? We are currently looking into the possibility of having this made in copperite, but I just wanted to confirm with you. If not, or if you're not sure, please show me a picture of your existing lock so that we can try to find something better.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.