Replacement Window Parts

A handy person from Connecticut says:
Hi my name is Sean and I was wondering if you would have a replacement for this part. I believe that it is a plain channel balance, but I am really not sure.

User submitted photos of window hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
This looks a lot like our S775-34, but I can't be sure. Check it out and see if you agree.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)