Replacement Window Replacement Wool Pile

A home owner from Bordentown, NJ says:
I am trying to figure out which wool pile is needed to replace the worn/missing wool pile in my windows. I believe they are Ideal windows but I am not sure. I attached pictures of the wool pile from the window in the 4 pictures. I already purchased 13 rolls of Gray Pile Weatherstrip, 7/32" x 5/32' (58-042 ) but it is too wide for the existing slot. They also appear to have a lot less pile than my existing wool pile. I assume that I need 3/16" x ? but I am not sure what height or if there are some with more pile width.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2712.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2715.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2714.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2713.JPG
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Sorry to hear the 58-042 isn't what you needed. See our Return Policy here. I am wondering if the 58-198 or 58-001 are better matches; ultimately though, you'll need to double check your measurements to confirm. If you want, you can order samples to try out from our Samples Page here. Samples are free; only shipping charges apply.

A home owner from Bordentown, NJ says:
I ordered 5 samples. 3 were definitely not right but two are 3/16x3/16 and both look correct. One is the 58-002 "Pile weatherstripping". It shows white but came grey. The other is 58-021 "Gray pile weatherseal". The only thing I can see different between the two is a plastic divider going up the center. Mine does have that similar to the 58-021 but I just want to confirm that is the only difference and the purpose. Thanks.
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Yes, the dimensions of the 58-002 and 58-021, and the only difference is the 58-021 has that fin-seal in the center of the pile. The fin-seal basically acts as extra insulation, though in the past we've found customers can use replacements that have it or lack it just fine, so long as the crucial dimensions of the base size and pile height match. Let me know if you have further inquiries. 

How to Cut Out Pile Weatherstripping
How to Cut Out Pile Weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace wool pile weatherstripping
How to replace wool pile weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.