Replacement Window Weatherstripping

A home owner from Milford, OH says:
I need to replace the weatherstripping on vinyl/aluminum windows manufactered in 1998 with no manufacturer identified other than the code 3MI974 stamped on the inside frame of the double pane glass frame. The weatherstripping is an offset t-slot foam filled bulb type similar to product code 58-171 in your catelogue but the dimensions are slighty different and ther is no strip on the side of the bulb. The t-slot is 3/16" on the insert side and 7/16" on th exposed side. The bulb is 5/16". Any match or suggestions would be appreciated.
Profile picture of Mike
Mike from SWISCO responded:
Can you submit a couple profile photos of your foam seal so we can take a look?
A quick learner from Milford, OH says:
Hopefully the attached are clear enough to give you an idea of what I am looking for. It does seem very similar to product 58-171 with the foam tubing mounted along the outside edge of the mounting strip.
User submitted photo of foam seal.
Profile picture of Mike
Mike from SWISCO responded:
The 58-171 Foam-Filled Weatherseal is definitely the closest match online. The key measurement is the diameter of the foam seal, measuring .300" (which is between 19/64" and 5/16").
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at