Replacement Window parts

A home owner from USA says:

I tried to post on the discussion board, but for some reason it wouldn
User submitted photos of window hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
I'm not sure what it is you're looking to replace, exactly. I see a window lock, a pivot shoe, and a spiral balance. For the window lock, see our 90-005 (with 2-1/4" screw hole spacing) for a possible match. The pivot lock shoe looks more like our 15-045 (1" wide x 3/8" thick). Finally, the balance could match our 3/8" diameter Series 900 tilt window spiral balance. Let me know what you think of these recommendations.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)