Replacement Window parts

A home owner from USA says:
Do you carry this part??????????
User submitted a photo of a pivot shoe.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Sure, we should be able to help. This part is known as a pivot lock shoe. I think your exact type is discontinued, but one of our modern shoes could replace it. It would depend on your size. Start with our 15-118, which is 1-1/4" wide and 9/16" thick. If your shoe is the same size, then I think this can work!
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)