Replacement awning operator

A quick learner from US says:
Can you help me on this? I am attaching a picture of the part I need to replace. Do you have this?

I measured the following:
5 3/4" long
2" deep
1" wide

If you have the part I would like to order it. Much appreciated.
Best regards,
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image0.jpeg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Can you show us a clear picture of the awning operator's backside, so we can clearly see the hole pattern on the top and bottom tabs? Can you also show me a picture of the hole at the end of the link arm? From there, we'll do our best to find a match for you.

Bob
Here is the back and inside arm. Thanks.
Bill
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named D61B2E49-CB44-4DDC-ADEC-C7E8E31CFBDB.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 2DD88716-0B5B-4491-B349-237E239C34DA.jpeg
Profile picture of Bob

Thanks for getting back to me, Bill. It's unfortunately still a bit difficult to narrow this down, since it appears the bottom tab has rusted away a bit here. Is there an undamaged version still available? Do you know if it had two screw holes like the top tab on this operator? It appears the link arm has a 3/8" sized hole, but I'd measure it out to confirm. I've listed three pairs of operators on this page that have two holes on both the top and bottom tabs, as well as a link arm with that sized hole: the 39-074 and 39-075, the 39-277 and 39-278, and the 39-419 and 39-420. Look these sets over, compare to an undamaged version of your operator, and see if any match what you need. If not, let us see a picture of an undamaged operator's bottom tab to confirm. 

Profile picture of Bob

Awesome! Let me know if you have any other questions, and thanks a lot for reaching out to us, we appreciate it. 

Bingo! Two holes on bottom. 3/8 sized hole and 39-419. Will be ordering it. Thank you.
How to Replace an Awning Window Operator [1080p]
How to Replace an Awning Window Operator [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.