Replacement balance

A quick learner from Los Angeles, California says:
Sash disengage from the balancer and the window leans to the sides most of the time and the window shakes inside the frame. The balancers are in good condition although they make noises (maybe needs lubricant). I noticed a little chip on the top sash guide. Which one should I replace?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_3385.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_3388.JPG
A quick learner from CA says:
Hi,

Can I replace my 62-108 with 62-106?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_3392.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_3385.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 18 2  Balance stamp
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Thank you for writing in your question. Unfortunately, you can not replace the 62-108 with the 62-106. if you current clip is in fact the 62-108, you will need to stick with that one. 

I also want to note that this balance can be replaced, but it will need to be custom made due to its configuration, with the pully being in the bottom balance shoe. Before we get started, could we have you get back to us with an up close photo of the top balance fitting, as well as, the quantity of how many you're needing? Thank you.

Hi Paul,

Thank you for your response. Need 4 of these type. 18 2 BSI RS. Measured the window sash 1 ft 11 while the balance as 1 ft 8. I hope you can work with the photos, as the customer is not available to let me in the property to take more photos.I attached the top sash guide photo so you may have an idea of what the top balance guide maybe. please let me know what to do? Thank you so much.

Need 4 of these type. 18 2 BSI RS. Please let me know how much will it cost for these? Thank you.

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_3387.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Top .jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_3407.JPG
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for the reply. Excellent, this is what we needed to see. My colleague Bob is sending you an email with a custom link to order (4) of these balances. As far as your Top Sash Guide goes, see our 18-166 or 18-009. Review the dimensions to determine if you need either one of these. If you need anything else or have any questions, ask us here in the discussion. Many thanks. 

Hi,

Could you please change the order from 4 pieces to 2 pieces? Please let me know so I can place the order and pay for it. Thank you.
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Sure, no problem. I'm sending you the updated link for (2) balances instead. Let me know if you need anything else.

How to Repair a Jammed Window
How to Repair a Jammed Window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Top Sash Guide [1080p]
How to Replace a Top Sash Guide [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.