Replacement balance -- #377 31 "?

A quick learner from Boca Raton, Florida says:
Hello - I believe I need the part #377 / 31 " - I've attached a couple of pictures to help. Please confirm. Thanks.
User submitted photos of a window balance.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting. Yes, it appears that our S377-31 is a good match. Just make sure that all the dimensions line up. Do you also know what stamp option you need?
A quick learner from Boca Raton says:
What other dimensions are you referring to? Also, what is the "stamp option" you refer to? thanks.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Well, you should definitely measure your plastic attachments and make sure they match the 15-005 and 19-018. You should also double check the length of your metal channel to confirm that it's 31".

The stamp option represents the strength of the channel balance. Locate the stamp on your channel balance. If your stamp does not match any of the stamp options available, remove your sash from the window and weigh it, then compare that weight to the weight range chart shown on the S377-31's product page.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
That's what I would choose, as well, but you may want to double check just in case. The 3030 stamp option can carry a window sash weight range of 16 through 23 pounds. Does the weight of your sash fall within that range?
A quick learner says:
Can I assume a stamp showing 30-3 1 on my unit would equate to you 3030 option?
A quick learner says:
well, i can't weight it until tonight. I already put the order in. I guess i have to cross my fingers.
A quick learner from West Boca says:
I've received the replacement springs and am having a problem with installation. please see attached pdf w/ pictures that will hopefully clearly show what is my problem.

I cannot "reach" the lip [if in fact that is what I'm supposed to use] with the hook. Am I supposed to pull the hook out with pliers?? There is a screw below the lip as well , if that is to be used for anything.

Also, regarding the wing placement, I believe [based on looking at other windows in my home] that the rear/left side, rests IN the channel, while the left rests on top. It certainly appears too wide for any other thing to happen.
User submitted photos of a window balance.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for getting back to us. This is a very strange set up! I'm not quite sure how your balances may attach here based on these pictures, though. I would first remove a sash from another window that isn't broken and see how the balance shoes fit in the track there. The main thing you want to look out for is whether the wings fit on top or under the channel. If you can, send pictures of the undamaged balances installed in the jamb for me to look at. That would give me a better idea of what we're working with here.
How to Replace a Non-Tilt Channel Balance
How to Replace a Non-Tilt Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Repair a Jammed Window
How to Repair a Jammed Window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Channel Balance Attachment
How to Replace a Channel Balance Attachment
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
GUIDE
READ >
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
GUIDE
READ >
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.