Replacement balances for anderson windows

A quick learner from New Jersey says:
I want to know what part I need to replace the two balances that I have.

The numbers I have are both the same D 46 7 # 27 8 82

There is also 11600-2

Which part to I need to replace both balances for my window?


Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting, Joe. I recommend our 24-737 Andersen sash balance. This can replace balance boxes stamped with "7#27."
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)