Replacement balances (and sash guides)

A handy person from Seminole, FL says:
Length of metal portion of channel is 16", 1/2" wide, 5/8" channel depth.
Top nylon guide is 1-1/4" in length, 1-1/8" wide at tabs
Bottom nylon guide is 1-1/14" in in length, 1-1/8" wide at tabs
Overall length of balance is 17".

I also need the accompanying sash guides, but all are broken with no way to photograph.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 7.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 2.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 8.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 3.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 1.jpg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hi there! Thank you for writing in! I'm going to have one of our senior experts take a look at this. We will be in touch shortly! We thank you for your patience. 

OK, thanks. If you could please, sooner will be better than later as this job is awaiting parts for one of my customers.
Profile picture of Casey

Hi there, thanks for your patience. It turns out you have the old discontinued Crossly 780 Series window balance. We can replace this with a 16" balance with the 19-005 balance top and 15-029 balance bottom shoe. However, this will need to be a custom order. If you would like to proceed, could you please tell me your desired quantity? 

Yes, Julia. I need 6 balances. How do I order them as custom? Also, do you have the sash guides for the sash frame that would match up with the Crossly window (if that's the window brand)? I tried the 18-018s but the pane frame channel does not have a recess to accommodate them...and it makes the window too wide to fit in the frame channel. None of the existing guides are intact, so I can only guess which one to use. If you can suggest a few possible guide models, I will order them all and use the ones that work. Thanks!
Profile picture of Casey

Great! I just e-mailed you a link for your custom balances. In regards to your sash guide, I'm afraid I can not recommend anything without seeing an image of what you had previously. That is unfortunately the only way to determine the style and dimensions. 

How to Replace a Channel Balance Attachment
How to Replace a Channel Balance Attachment
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Non-Tilt Channel Balance
How to Replace a Non-Tilt Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Repair a Jammed Window
How to Repair a Jammed Window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
VIDEO
WATCH >
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
GUIDE
READ >
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.