Replacement bottom track, Stanley / Pronto Uomo

A quick learner from San Pablo, CA says:

Dear Expert,

I need a replacement of the mentioned bottom track/rail. It is made of steel, painted white. The name Stanley is seen on the mirror doors of the closet. The name Pronto Uomo is seen on a label at the bottom of the track. I will need a length of 91.25 inches or 2320 mm.

I have included 4 photos.

Please let me have a price and delivery options to zip 94806.

Best regards

Kurt

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Kurt Jensen#1-inches.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Kurt Jensen#2 millimeters.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Kurt Jensen#3, Pronto Uomo label.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Kurt Jensen#4, full rail.jpg
Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for posting! The closest replacement match we have for the type of track your are searching for is our convex bottom door track. Look over the dimensions below to confirm that this style track is the best possible replacement for you.

Profile view of sliding mirror door bottom track
Profile view of sliding mirror door bottom track

Given that the longest possible length is 72", you'll likely need to purchase two different tracks and install them so that they are flush. You'll be able to cut them to fit the 91-1/4" you need for your closet door.

To calculate pricing and shipping options, you'll need to add the items to your online cart and enter your shipping zip code.

A quick learner from California says:
I have identical track. What replacement did they send you and did it work?
from Alfred in Petaluma
Sliding closet mirror door rollers and tracks
Sliding closet mirror door rollers and tracks
VIDEO
WATCH >
 Sliding Closet Mirror Door Rollers & Tracks
Sliding Closet Mirror Door Rollers & Tracks
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.