Replacement bubble seal for Capitol windows

A home owner from Concord, NC says:
I have MI - Capitol windows in my home - built 1997. The bulb seal on the bottom window has deteriorated on most of them so I'm looking for a place to purchase replacements. I've pulled the seal out of the "T" slot on one window to take to a local Lowes and Home Depot, but they don't carry parts except for their own windows. Unlike the 58-171 pictured above, the top of the "T" is parallel to the bottom of the window. Where can I purchase replacement bulb seals for these windows?
a user submitted photo of bubble seal
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting! Can you please give me this weatherstripping's dimensions? I would like to know the width of the "T", as well as the diameter of the bulb.
A quick learner from Concord, NC says:
Thanks for your response. The width of the "T" is 1/4 inch, and the diameter of the bulb is approximately 5/16 inch.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
In that case, please take a look at our 58-135, which is close to your own dimensions. Do you think this may work for you?
A handy person from Brookeville, Maryland says:
Please help me identify/find the weatherstripping in the attached diagram. It is from a Patriot series window (Ryan Homes)and is on the bottom of the movable lower window. The weatherstripping seals between the window bottom and the lower window frame.
User submitted a diagram of weatherstripping.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for your patience in this matter. I've placed you into an existing thread concerning what I believe to be the same weatherstripping as your illustration. Like Paul recommended above, check out our 58-135 and see if this could be used as a replacement.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)