Replacement cabinet drawer slides

A handy person from st petersburg, FL says:
I need to replace kitchen cabinet drawer slides for 2 large drawers that have a built in lip on the drawer sides. The existing slides mounted to the inside of the cabinet are 19 5/8" in length, but are only 1 5/16" wide at the end with the wheel.The projection of this end is 1/2", but the wheel is bent out slightly. The projection of the lip of the drawer is 5/16" I'm wondering if the 19-5/8" SELF-CLOSING DRAWER SLIDE PAIR Product Code: 32-060 would work for me, or if you could suggest something else.
thank you!
User submitted photos of drawer hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
The 32-060 does look like our best match, I agree. Is there any specific detail you see that would prevent it from working?
A handy person from st petersburgfl says:
thank you, i will try them.
How to Replace Self-Closing Drawer Slides
How to Replace Self-Closing Drawer Slides
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.