Replacement catches

A handy person from Denver says:
I need one left and three right "catches" for top pivot in windows. Name on latches is Norandex. Can you tell me part number, availability and price?
User submitted photos of a tilt latch.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I would start by looking at our 26-243 and 26-244. These appear similar, but it's hard to say if they will work without seeing an undamaged version of your part. Look them over and see what you think.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)