Replacement channel balance

A quick learner from Colorado Springs, co says:
I need a replacement channel balance for windows and a house built in 2003 could not determine the brand of window. It is 27 inches long and appears to be five eights wide
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Is the length of the metal channel 27" long, not including the nylon fittings on either end? If so, then you need either our S380-27 or S385-27 . The only difference between these two balances is the depth of the bottom nylon shoe, or the 'heel-to-toe' measurement, so compare both with your old hardware to see what matches best. 

You will then have to choose a stamp option. Look for a stamp on the metal channel that designates this. If there is none, or you are uncertain, obtain the exact weight of the window sash. Give us that exact weight, and we can work out what you need. 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at