Replacement channel balance for CGI window

A quick learner from USA says:
Good morning:

I need to replace the spring channel balances on a CGI Series 110 single hung, non-tilt window. The balances measure 30 inches in length and 1/2 inch wide, and is stamped "2975.". I attached photos of the top and what's left of the shoe.

Please let me know which part number I should order.

Thank you in advance.

Scott Andress
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image.png
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for posting, Scott. We can definitely supply this balance, but it will have to be a special order due to its configuration. Specifically, you have a certain type of balance that has an extended travel in the cord and a unique assemblage of nylon fittings.

Thanks to your pictures, we have just about everything we need to get started. There's just one last detail we need. Can you show me the metal clip that was once at the end of the cord? It looks like yours might be missing, but I'm not sure. We'll need to see that before we can proceed.

Can you also tell me how many you need? Once I have this info, I'll email you an order link and price quote for the requested quantity.

Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.