Replacement channel balance for UB 28D

A home owner from Florida says:
I need to replace these channel balances. They are 29" in length. The window size is 31 x 35. Is the correct replacement the 380 series 2840? Is the price listed for a pair of balances?

User submitted photos of a window balance.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I'm afraid I can't tell what balances you have exactly based on these pictures. The Series 380 is possible, but how do the nylon attachments match up? Are they the 19-005 and 15-005? Carefully compare the dimensions we show for those attachments to your own hardware and see how they match up. If they're different in any way, let me know.
A home owner from Florida says:
The top 19-005 and shoe 15-005 look the same. The shoe depth matches the 1" measurement in the illustration for this series. The top matches the 11/16 " and 1/2" measurements as well. The window is 24 lbs. so it looks like the 2840 is the correct option.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)