Replacement channel balances

A quick learner from yorba Linda Ca. says:
I need a replacement window channel, I will attach photo's. The measurements are 1/2" wide X 34" metal to metal,long with a spring inside

Thank you
Dick
user submitted photo of channel balance and attachements
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for submitting photos. We will be able to recommend a replacement sash balance for your windows. We just need to know what the stamp is marked on the metal channel of the balance. Take a look for the stamp, sometimes it is very faint.
A quick learner from Yorba Linda Ca. says:
The only marking (stamp)is, "a 33-3"

I have more pics if needed

Thanks
Dick
Profile picture of Donna
Donna from SWISCO responded:
Hi Dick,
The 33-3 most likely translates to 3330. A 34" balance of this type with stamp 3330 will carry a window sash weight range of 18 through 23 pounds

The balance fittings look like 19-005 Top and 15-004 Shoe which is our series 385 replacement balance.

See S385-34 with the option 3330.

This information is based on 2 balances per sash. Balances are designed assuming friction in the jamb weather-strip will carry a portion of the sash weight. Suggested sash weights are approximate.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at help@swisco.com.