Replacement channel balances for Gapco windows

A home owner from Panama City Beach Fl. says:
Have Gapco windows and need replacement channel balances. The channel balance has a stamp with the number 3430 stamped in the balance, additionally it measures 35in. in length
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
You likely need the S351-35 with the stamp option 3430. Make sure the S351 balance attachments match your balance attachments. For close up product pictures of the attachments, see 19-002 and 15-002.

If you need help or those balance attachments do not match your existing balance, please submit some pictures of your Gapco window balance here for us to review.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at