Replacement clips for Hurd window screens - double hung, vinyl, monument series purchased in May 1999

A home owner from Willis, Texas says:
I need to purchase Replacement clips for Hurd window screens - double hung, vinyl, monument series purchased in May 1999. Over the years, corrosion has built and several have broken when I try to take the screens out for cleaning. I have 22 windows with 4 clips each so I will need quite a few. The clip consists of a metal piece that has a spring in it. This attaches to a plastic piece that holds it in place. I submitted a picture of the clip in two pieces .
The Hurd window company suggested I contact you. Thanks!

Walt
User submitted a photo of window screen hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Hello, Walt. Our 70-136 flip top pull pin kit looks like it could be what you need. Our pin tips might be narrower than yours, but they should still fit. Please compare and see what you think.
SWISCO Flip Top Pull Pin Assembly [1080p]
SWISCO Flip Top Pull Pin Assembly [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.