Replacement closet door track

A home owner from California, USA says:
Hello I need the closet glass door bottom tracks the measurements are L 132 inches (11 feet) wide 3 1/2 in white color . n tell me how much is the price, Thank you!!

Roxanna
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_9597.jpg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

Unfortunately, we do not carry closet tracks as long as yours but you should be able to use the 23-271 and 23-272 concave tracks to cover the door opening. Take a look and see what you think. Thanks for posting! 

Profile view of bottom concave roller track
Profile view of bottom concave roller track

A home owner from California, USA says:
hello!!!
thank you very much for answering my question
if I decide to purchase it , I know ill buy only what I need so can you tell me the price if I buy less than 10 pieces, please

and the rollers I'm gonna check the ones I Have from the older tracks first .
can you provide me the price per piece n I don't know how many I'm gonna need in case I need to replace them just yet ....
I do really appreciate your response u r awesome

Roxanna
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Cost can be found directly on our product pages, including bulk pricing. You will also be provided with multiple shipping options to choose from at checkout. 

If you determine that you do need replacement rollers, feel free to send over more photos and we can go from there. 

Sliding Closet Mirror Door Rollers & Tracks
Sliding Closet Mirror Door Rollers & Tracks
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.