Replacement corner hinge

A quick learner from Malden MA says:
This is a corner cupboard. The kind that houses a corner lazy susan and the like. One of the machine screws is pretty stripped and the hinge keeps coming loose.

There is a KCMA sticker with the company code PQR under the sink.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1594.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hello! This looks like a match for our 32-351. Please look it over and let me know if you had any questions.

A quick learner from Malden MA says:
Hi -- thanks for that. One question about the part -- it says that it doesn't come with fasteners. Is that just the wood screws? Or the little machine screws as well?

I can deal with the wood screws, but the main reason I need to replace my hinge is that one of the machine screws is stripped, and I can't for the life of me match it up to a replacement.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

The 32-351 doesn't come with the screws that mount it to the cabinet doors, but it still has those little screws you see that connect the hinge pieces together. You can see those screws in our product photos.

Dimensions for 32-351
Dimensions for 32-351
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.