Replacement crank assembly

Home Owner from New Bern, NC
Oct 6, 2020 10:51 am
I am looking for a replacement crank Assembly for my window. Part number truth 45142, or a comparable part. I have attached a picture.
E1DCEC51-5A63-4D4D-9334-5292A32C37AC
1 user uploaded images
4 Replies
Tom
Tom from SWISCO
Oct 9, 2020 2:09 pm
SWISCO
EXPERT

Your awning window operator looks like a match for our 39-348, and the slides look like our 36-078. Unfortunately, we do not carry the bar that the slides attach to.

Tom
Tom from SWISCO
Oct 20, 2020 12:33 pm
SWISCO
EXPERT

Hello again! I have some good news. Since we answered this post, we have been able to track down a replacement bar for this type of window. Please give us a little time to have stock made up and I will let you know the moment it is available in our catalog for your review.

Home Owner from New Bern, NC
Oct 20, 2020 6:14 pm
Thank you very much for your help. The assembly I received from you was a perfect match for my needs. My window actually works better with this new crank then it did with the original. My concern was that I would not be able to find a suitable replacement. All that disappeared after I talked to your supply person. I will not need the bar at this time. Thank you again for your superior service.
Tom
Tom from SWISCO
Oct 21, 2020 8:33 am
SWISCO
EXPERT

Oh, that's wonderful! I'm glad it ended up working after all. Well, if you ever need anything in the future, please let me know!

Products and resources found in this discussion
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.
Need help identifying your part?
Send a photo or description to our Parts Experts!
Identify Your Part
SWISCO Part Experts