Replacement crank operators

A friend from Sylvania Ohio says:
I own a home with Lowen casement windows. I am trying to locate a replacement crank mechanism. One is pictured. Can you help a friend out?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 15705870502031043051835.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 15705871634831468190081.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for writing in. If you just need a new handle and cover, see our 39-114L and 39-107. If the spline that the handle attaches to is stripped however, you will need to replace the entire casement operator. We can help you with this, but we need to see the entire operator, including the link arm(s), out of the window from a bird's eye perspective. From there, we may be able to narrow down what you need. Many thanks.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)