Replacement door handle

Friend from Rockaway NJ
May 11, 2024 6:59 pm
Handle with lock has "30" on the side, other handle has "1B" written backwards inside

Replacement handle does not need to be able to lock, but it does need to fit into the holes already in the door
IMG_1376 IMG_1375 IMG_1374 IMG_1373 IMG_1372
5 user uploaded images
4 Replies
Bob
Bob from SWISCO
May 12, 2024 10:33 am
SWISCO
EXPERT

Thanks for posting. Our 43-004 Passage Knob Lockset fits doors that are 1-3/8" to 1-3/4" thick, and attaches to mounting holes that are 2-1/8" apart, center-to-center. Take a look and see if you think this lockset could work for your door. 

Friend from Rockaway NJ
May 13, 2024 3:56 pm
Hi Bob! Thanks for the response

The door is 1-3/8" thick, however the mounting holes (I assume these are the two screw holes on either side of the center hole, please correct me if I'm wrong) are only 1-1/2" apart from center to center. So I don't believe the knob you suggested will work
Bob
Bob from SWISCO
May 15, 2024 11:05 am
SWISCO
EXPERT

Thanks for clarifying. I would agree, in that case. 1-1/2" spacing between holes is very small for this kind of handle.

It doesn't appear that we have anything in our inventory that comes close to that size. I'm very sorry for the inconvenience. 

Friend from Rockaway NJ
May 15, 2024 11:19 am
No worries at all! I appreciate your knowledge and help very much
Products and resources found in this discussion
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.
Need help identifying your part?
Send a photo or description to our Parts Experts!
Identify Your Part
SWISCO Part Experts