Replacement door rollers with plastic wheel

A quick learner from Durham , NC says:
I want to replace lower door roller assemblies that look very similar to part #81-090, but my assembly has a plastic rather than metal roller. Do you any parts like 81-090 that have plastic rollers? Also I am looking for a top roller to replace the one pictured below. do you have such units?

Thanks - Brooks
user uploaded photos of closet roller with nylon wheel
Profile picture of Mike
Mike from SWISCO responded:
Brooks, thank you for contacting us and submitting your photos.

We have spent the last few days researching possible replacements for both the top and bottom roller. Unfortunately we were unable to locate rollers with nylon wheels, therefore cannot recommend any replacements at this time. If we receive any updates regarding the availability of replacements rollers, we will post an update on the discussion board.

Thank you for your patience, and thank you for posting.
A quick learner from Durham, NC says:
I would guess that I could use model #81-090 to substitute for my worn lower roller assembly as the only difference appears to be the metal roller. Do you have any assemblies with metal rollers that I could substitute for my worn top roller?
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
You may want to take a look at the Swisco 84-050 Patio Roller and the 84-095 Sliding Screen Door Roller.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at