Replacement drawer guides for metal cabinet

A handy person from Middleton says:
Hi, I am in search of small plastic drawer guides for a metal cabinet that is military surplus. I have no manufacture or model number. The drawers are sheet metal. Rails for drawers are part of the drawer structure itself. The cabinet rails are part of cabinet structure itself as well. Guides are "L" shaped with a stud under the bottom of the "L" which pushes through the cabinet rails to hold it in place. I know it is hard to imagine what this looks like but it is the best I can explain. I do however have a picture and approximate dimensions that might help if I had a way to send them to you. Thanks for any help you might be able to give. I will need about a hundred of them. Andy
drawer guide
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
We don't have a clip like the one you're showing, for your metal cabinet. Ours are mostly for wood cabinets. That being said, take a look at the 32-342 and the 32-114. The 32-114 looks like yours, but it fits into a slot, whereas yours fits into a hole like the 32-342. See if you could adapt either of these to your cabinet.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.