Replacement drawer part

A home owner from Buffalo Grove says:
Our drawer broke and we need a replacement part!
Thank you
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 93E3EAC8-F9AD-4F37-A705-ADC5D07F25DA.png
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named E8CF2FC1-570F-42C7-B02B-906B0E321ABE.png
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

This looks like a type of drawer spacer. We don't have this exact style, but we do carry a few different sizes. See our 32-352B, 32-339, and 32-334 to start out. See if you could adapt any of these to work in your drawer.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at