Replacement drawer roller

A home owner from USA says:


I just placed an order for 2 of the

1 1/8" roller for a drawer slide

Below is a picture of The part I require.( the plastic on the roller has broken off) It is part of a 20" rail.


Can you help me to identify the correct part?

Many thanks!


Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image1.jpeg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Hi Lynn. I'm afraid we can't replace the drawer assembly parts, but we can help maybe with the roller. Was the 32-039 the wrong size? If so, see also our 10-109 and 32-096. Look these over and see if one of these match what you need. Many thanks.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)