Replacement drawer rollers

A handy person from Wynnewood, Pennsylvania says:
I'm looking for ball-bearing rollers for kitchen drawers made by Wood-Mode, probably installed in the 1970s. The only marking on the roller is the numeral 3 on the face of the nylon wheel. The small post fits into a hole in the glide, then is flattened with a hammer to hold the roller to the glide. I've attached photos. The dimensions are:
Diameter of outer (nylon): 13/16
Diameter of middle: 3/8
Diameter of inner:
User submitted photos of a drawer roller.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
You might be able to use our 10-100 wheel with our 33-005 truss head screw. What do you think?
A handy person from Wynnewood, Pennsylvania says:
That just might work. Thanks!
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)