Replacement drawer slide stop

A home owner from Indianapolis says:
I am looking for a replacement drawer slide stop. This is a white plastic piece that is screwed on the back of the drawer to support the drawer and stop the drawer from being pulled completely out.

The information embossed on the piece is:


Width: 1 11/16"
Height: 1 3/8"
Thickness: 1/4" at top
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Could something like our 32-125 work for you? Check it out and let me know what you think.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)