Replacement for 20+ y/o Pella Precision Series french door weatherstripping

A home owner from washington state says:
Hi there, below are pictures of the existing weatherstripping. Will Product Code: 58-181 work for my doors? Thank you!
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named pella1.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named pella2.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named pella3.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

The 58-181 is definitely similar in design, but still different enough that I can't say for sure. It may just be a matter of age; 20 years is fairly old for a door (though not so much by Pella standards to be honest).

What I can tell you with confidence is that the 58-181 is our closest match. I don't think anything else in our inventory would serve as an alternative. Unfortunately, though, it's not a guarantee.

I am sorry for the inconvenience. 

A quick learner from WA says:
a follow up for anybody else with the same question. I bought a trial of two and IT WORKED. Not the exact same product but snapped right in there perfect. I'm still a little peeved Pella doesn't maintain their own parts but happy this worked out
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

That's great news! Thanks so much for the confirmation, I'm sure this will be helpful to customers in the future.

Please feel free to reach out if you needed assistance with any other projects in the future.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.