Replacement for CertainTeed 408 Coiled Balance Spring

A quick learner from Olney, Maryland says:
I have identified the replacement as S-170 408 Coiled Balance Spring. However I also need the assembly to which it screws into and can not find it in your listings. Can you direct me to it?
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Are you referring to the pivot shoe? If so, on most coil spring pages, you can find a list of "Related Parts" on the right side of each store page. This is a list of hardware that we have confirmed works with or is at least related to the part in question. In the case of the S170-408, we recommend the 15-192 pivot shoe. We also have a variety of other parts related to the S170-408 that may interest you, so please give a look.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)