Replacement for Grant door roller

A quick learner from Milwaukee says:
I'm trying to find replacements for these Grant sliding door rollers. They are 2 1/4" wide with a 3/4" diameter flat roller. I hope you can help, Thanks!
User submitted photos of closet hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Take a look at our 23-031 and 23-047 closet wheel hangers for Grant doors. The wheels are flat and 3/4" in diameter. Could they work for you?
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)