Replacement for Milgard Window Balance

A home owner from San Ramon, Ca says:
Looking to purchase 4 individual replacement parts to fix 2 window but can't seem to find this anywhere.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20211009_090949.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20211009_124825.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20211009_124903.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20211009_125003.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20211009_125007.jpg
Profile picture of Lauren
Lauren from SWISCO responded:

Hello, thank you for posting! 

With this combination of attachments, you could have either an S380 or S385 channel balance. You’ll need to measure as shown below. The Series 380 has a 1" bottom attachment, and the Series 385 has a 1-3/32" attachment.
The length of your channel should measure 27" and the stamp option needed with be 2640. Please let me know if you have any questions! 
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at