Replacement for PSH lockset

A quick learner from Louisville, KY says:
Hello: I'm not sure if PSH is the brand name or not because I can't find anything about PSH anywhere. I have a PSH lockset with a double key lock, inside and out, that I need to replace because we don't have the key. I don't need a double key lock and would be fine with a turn knob on the inside. However my dimensions seem to be different than all of your locksets. My faceplate inside and out is 7" x 1". The side faceplate is 7 1/2 x 1". I've uploaded some images. Not sure what to do here.
User submitted photos of storm door hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
This looks a bit like our 40-049, but you say the dimensions of the faceplate are different. How about the hole spacing? What is the distance between the installation screws, center-to-center, for the handle and the mortise lock?
A quick learner from Louisville says:
Sorry for the delay. I was on vacation. On the outside handle they're 6 3/4 center to center. On the lock they're 5 3/4 center to center, from the top screw to the bottom screw. On the inside handle they're 6 5/8.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for your patience in this matter. I'm afraid we haven't been able to find a lock set that matches your dimensions exactly. I cannot guarantee that the 40-049 will work, but it appears to be our closest match.
A quick learner from Denver, CO says:
Hopefully this works. I just ordered one for my PSH replacement lock and it seems to match almost exactly. I'll post pics if this works.

Thanks,

Andres
A quick learner from 01462 says:
The handles and latch on my PSH storm door need replacing. I have attached two photos that include a ruler. I do not care about locks, but need something that fits in the opening where the old handle and door mechanism was located. The number on the internal mechanism is 0897, in case it is not legible in the photo.
Thanks. Paul
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named DSC00751.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named DSC00752.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named DSC00753.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named DSC00754.JPG
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

Unfortunately, I don't know if we have an exact match for this handle set but take a look at our 40-193 or maybe even our 40-049. Review the dimensions and see if either of them match up to yours. Thanks for posting!

A handy person from Chattanooga TN says:
Can you tell By these photos if this is a direct replacement?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named PXL_20230124_161625033.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named PXL_20230124_161613687.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named PXL_20230124_161609216.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I do think our 40-049 is our best option, but we always recommend that you review our dimensions just to be safe. 

How to install the Swisco 40-049 Mortise lock set.
How to install the Swisco 40-049 Mortise lock set.
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to flip a storm door mortise latch.
How to flip a storm door mortise latch.
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.