Replacement for an Anderson counter balance

A home owner from NJ says:
11600-17 S2 10#27 9-87 house built 1988 I assume 9-87 was build date
no other numbers on flap or ends Narrowline.
Mine has 2 countersunk holes to mount it besides the staple tap screw holes are located 3 5/8 inches from cord end.3 1/4 " from tab end. replacement comes with one mounting screw to go in the holes? I just cant remember replacement part number
A customer submitted photo of a sash balance.
Profile picture of Donna
Donna from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting in our discussion forum! Your picture was very useful in helping us identify an applicable replacement. Please take a look at our 24-1033, which is recommended for Anderson sash balances with "10#27" printed on the casing.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)