Replacement for balance with unique attachment

A quick learner from United States says:
Attached are photos of the balance we are in need of to repair a Farley tilt double hung we sold to a customer in 2008.Can you help us identify and order two balances for this repair?These balances are for the lower sash.
Thank you!
Dan
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2502 (002).jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2503 (002).jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for writing in. Hm, I've never seen this attachment before myself, but I'm forwarding this discussion to my senior colleagues who might have a better idea than I do what you need. We'll get back to you as soon as possible with what we can come up with. Many thanks for your patience!

Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Perhaps I can be of assistance. First, I need a little clarification. Is this balance for the Farley tilt window? Is there a stamped number on the metal channel? How does the balance attach to the top of the window? Is the nylon piece at the bottom of the balance channel broken? How does the balance attach to the sash? If you could show us photos, that would be of great help. Many thanks.

A quick learner from United States says:

This balance is from a Farley tilt double hung model # 4000 purchased and installed 2008.The number on the balancer is 10/07 unique 26-E-50.The balance show is broken. The sash pivot pin rests in shoe Do you have another E-mail I can forward photos to?Photos will not upload.

Thank you!

Dan

Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.