Replacement for blum 34.355-01.01

A quick learner from Bellevue, WA says:
I need a replacement hinge for blum part: 34.355-01.01. Also stamped on it "AUSTRIA" and 110°.

Any ideas?

David
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image_67163905.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image_67163393.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image_67181057.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image_67129345.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image_67142145.JPG
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hi, David.

We don't carry this exact hinge, but our 32-345 is similar in design. I can't be certain this will work for you but compare our dimensions to yours and see if this matches your original hinge. 

A quick learner from Bellevue, WA says:
First the bad news: this is not an exact duplicate of the Blum hinge. The good news is that it works, and it works much better than the Blum hinge!

Thanks for your help!
David
Profile picture of Emily

That's great to hear, David! I'm glad everything worked out. We'll be here if you have any future repairs! 

A home owner from Florida says:
Hi. I am also in need a replacement hinge for Blum part: 34.355-01.01 (1 5/16" overlay). I contacted Blum customer service and they recommended 39C355C.21 as the current replacement. You recommended to David in Bellevue, WA to try your hinge model 32-345. However, reviewing online specs (yours and theirs), the Cup Depth for both the Blum 39C355C.21 and your 32-345 is 1/2". The cup depth (I measured) in my doors and for the 34.355-01.01 is 7/16". Analyzing the Blum spec sheets, their 38B355BF22 is 7/16" deep but has a different mount (hinge to frame). Will I have to drill the cups 1/16" deeper in each of my cabinet doors or could there be a better alternative?

Thanks, Greg
Profile picture of Emily

Hi, Greg.

Unfortunately, we have no alternative. If the cup is deeper on ours, you'll need to make space for it. 

A home owner from Florida says:
Thanks.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.